Rates starting at $199/night
Rates starting at $199/night
Take a trip back in time by staying in one of our covered wagons, one of the most iconic of all western accommodations. Based on authentic 19th century designs, these luxury wagons sleep up to six guests. Encounter the natural beauty of the Rio Grande River as it snakes along the Silver Thread Byway. Relax under the stars while still enjoying access to a private bathroom and comforts of home. From the first breath of mountain air, to the dancing flames of your fire pit, it is truly an unforgettable experience for everyone.
Our covered wagons are tucked away among the trees to allow your imagination to wander and experience what life must have been like in simpler times.
The Big Meadows Wagon and Treasure Falls wagon are each equipped with a queen-sized bed and one set of bunk beds. The wagon boasts a full bathroom, a smart TV, mini-fridge, microwave, and a Keurig. You’ll also have a small table with chairs. Your adventure awaits year-round, as these wagons are climate controlled with heating & air conditioning. Each space also includes its own picnic table and charcoal grill.
The Last Chance Mine Wagon is equipped with a queen-sized bed and two sets of bunk beds. The wagon boasts a full bathroom, a smart TV, mini-fridge, microwave, and a Keurig. Your adventure awaits year-round, as these wagons are climate controlled with heating & air conditioning. Each space also includes its own picnic table and charcoal grill.
Each wagon also has its own fire ring with four adirondack chairs, perfect for campfires, s’mores and storytelling under the vast Colorado skies.
Start Your Adventure
Policies & Procedures
- The duration of a reservation may not be shortened once confirmed
- We cannot be held responsible for weather, illness, work schedules, or other situations; therefore, we do not issue refunds and this policy is enforced regardless of circumstance.
- Advance reservations require a 2-night minimum.
- July 4th and Labor Day holiday weekends require a 3-night minimum.
- Walk-up reservations for single nights are available.
- Additional guests (age 5+) carry an extra $6/night charge (maximum occupancies per site and per rental do apply, and, all ages count toward maximum occupancies).
- Additional vehicles are $5/night.
- Tents are not allowed at rental units
Check In/Check Out:
- Cabin & Wagon: Check-In 3:00 PM, Check-Out 11:00 AM
- Late check-out will result in a charge for an additional night’s stay.
- Click here for the Camp Site & Rental Service Agreement
Pets are not allowed in Covered Wagons or the Tiny cabin.
We strive to keep our park clean and family-friendly. We ask that you follow our guidelines to maintain a safe, clean, and fun environment.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM – no music and hushed voices outside; strictly enforced.
- Keep music volume down to respect other guests around you.
- Speed Limit: 5 MPH throughout the park
- Public intoxication, profanity, and violence will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal.
- One adult, 21+, must be present at your site or rental for the duration of your stay.
- Vehicles must be registered with the office and display a valid pass.
- Campfires must be contained within the fire pit or grill.
- Fireworks, water balloons, cascarones and piñata’s are not allowed.
- No smoking and no pets in rentals.
Please leave your site clean (or cleaner) as when you arrived.
Excessive litter on-site, or evidence of pets/smoking in rentals, is cause for additional cleaning fees. Review our full Campground Guidelines for more information.